The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for creating and maintaining individual events schedules. The Scheduling Coordinator greets and creates a welcoming atmosphere for our employees, customers and clients by proving excellent service.
Principal Job Duties:
- Answer telephone calls promptly and provide excellent customer service for clients, customers, employees, applicants, and supervisors.
- Communicate with clients, and Event Group Team members professionally and effectively to verify staffing needs and expectations.
- Ensure newly hired employees are scheduled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Generate events schedules using excel
- Manages day-to-day scheduling transactions for LAZ Event Group and disseminate to all appropriate parties.
- Ensure staff use proper time keeping methods.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 2+ years in an administrative support role is required.
- Data entry experience required.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point, Google Drive and General Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
- Excellent phone, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to speak, read, and comprehend the English language.
- Bi-lingual abilities are preferred but not required.
- Must be open to feedback, differing opinions and other points of view.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
- Demonstrate the ability to seek improvement.
- Excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
To be hired, all candidates must submit to a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.
This Employer participates in E-Verify.