* ARE YOU TIRED OF THE NORMAL 9 TO 5 JOB?
* WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK SOME OF THE MOST POPULAR SOLD OUT EVENTS AND GET PAID?
* ARE YOU JUST LOOKING TO MAKE EXTRA INCOME?
If your answer is YES, WE HAVE THE JOB FOR YOU!!
LAZ Event Group a division of LAZ Parking which is one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the country is now hiring. Work a flexible schedule while earning additional income as you experience once in a lifetime event’s. Be a part of exciting concerts, outdoor music festivals, major sporting events, boat shows, car shows/NASCAR events and soooooo much more!!!
We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say “parking is our industry but people are our passion.” Our mission is to “create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients”. If you’re looking to join a growing company led by passionate people committed to being the best – contact us today!
The Event Staff members are the frontline personnel responsible for greeting, engaging and interacting with all customers attending events. We are looking for highly energetic outgoing professional people to work the following positions:
- Ticket Sellers, Ticket Takers, Safety Ambassadors
- Stage/Crowd Control
- Parking Staff
- Access Control (securing VIP areas)
- Field and/or Floor Security (must be licensed Security Guards)
Principal Job Duties:
- Meet and greet each customer with courtesy and great customer service.
- Collect the parking fees and provide correct change.
- Understand and know how to handle the different types of parkers i.e. tenants, visitors, employees, administration, etc.
- Understand the surroundings and event details in order to answer questions.
- Accurately distribute tickets (proof of purchase) to each customer.
- Expedite the traffic flow in a timely fashion.
- Adhere to dress code – Must be able to work outside in any weather conditions (rain, snow, wind, heat, etc.) and be able to continuously stand for extended periods of time (3-6 hours)
- Follow all safety standards.
- Communicate with management, supervisors and traffic directors.
- Prepare and reconcile reports.
- Answer customer service questions concerning parking and the answer general customer inquiries in a courteous, professional and effective manner and refer questions to the supervisor when applicable.
- Determine traffic flow in times of equipment failure or during periods of construction.
- Will be expected to take direction from Managers, Supervisors and emergency responders during emergencies.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
- Ability to handle challenging and at times, emotionally charged situations.
- Must be able to work unsupervised.
- Ability to speak, read, and comprehend the English language.
- Must be able to work standing-up/on-feet for extended periods of time.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
- Demonstrate the ability to seek improvement.
- Excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Customer service
- Experience handling cash, conducting monetary transactions
- Parking industry experience is preferred but not required.
- Previous experience working in outdoor/extreme weather conditions preferred.
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 25 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
To be hired, all candidates must submit to a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.
This Employer participates in E-Verify.