A Message from the Owners
We started this company in 1999 with 15 people and now we are 275 strong across 12 stores and a distribution centre. We believe in providing exceptional service and put a lot of stake in the details. We enjoy enriching people’s lives with comfortable, well-made furniture and stress the importance of giving back to our communities. We treat people well, and believe that equality and diversity are at the heart of what makes our people great. At every touch point, we have fun together, listen, learn and challenge one another. From our La-Z-Boy of Southern Ontario family, we invite you to join our team!
We’ve seen some pretty big changes since we opened our first brick-and-mortar 20 years ago. What started out as a small group of passionate people has turned into a team of over 270, constantly striving to innovate, grow and inspire.
- Present: 270+ employees across 12 retail stores and 1 Customer Care Centre
- 2018: Took over the retail store location in Barrie, Ontario
- 2016-2017: Opened our 10th and 11th retail locations in Whitby and Mississauga
- 2012: Opened a brand new distribution centre and opened our 9th retail store in Newmarket, Ontario
- 2010: Took over the retail store location in Kitchener, Ontario.
- 2008: Took over 4 additional Toronto market stores
- 2007: Opened our fourth location in Markham, Ontario
- 2005: Entered into the Toronto market with 2 stores in Vaughan and Scarborough
- 1999: Our first store opened in London, Ontario!
We get to help transform houses into homes every single day. Recognition is just the icing on the cake.
- Canadian Home Furnishings Alliance Retailer of the Year: 2019
- Top 10 La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries in North America: 2011-2014, 2016-2018
- Top La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries Designer in Canada: 2015-2018
- Keynote Speaker at the La-Z-Boy International Summit in Cairns, Australia: 2017
- Ronald McDonald House Charities Partner of the Year: 2011
- La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries Retail Partner of the Year: 2010