Retail Store Manager
Job Description - La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries
Are you looking for a great work environment with one of the largest and most recognizable home furnishings brands in the world?
Are you outgoing, energetic and enjoy dealing with people?
La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries is currently seeking a positive, dynamic and results driven Store Manager in our GTA location(s). Our exceptional products are represented by outstanding people striving to give our customers the best possible shopping experience.
What’s in it for you?
Our success as a company is because of our people! Joining our team means we are heavily invested in your development, growth and success.
- Ability to earn up to $100,000 a year
- Comprehensive individual or family benefit plan
- Company matched retirement savings plan
- 60 day paid training
- Employee discount program
- Opportunity for advancement in a growing company
Who we are looking for?
A self-motivated person who has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to monitor the flow of customers, manage and direct the day to day functions of the sales floor while maximizing sales results.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to create a strong store culture that generates high performing and engaged employees
- Provide an optimal level of leadership, while coaching and developing store employees
- Analyze results, set and achieve clear goals for the store and sales team
- Strong understanding of retail store operations, merchandising and customer service
- Must be organized and detail oriented person with strong follow up skills
- High level of attention to detail and ability to multitask
- High school diploma or equivalent, post-secondary education preferred
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Flexible work schedule, evenings and weekends
- Proficient computer and technology skills
- Management experience required, Retail Store Manger experience preferred
- Professional dress and appearance
La-Z-Boy is a leading residential home furnishings provider in Canada and all over the world, La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries is part of 12 independently owned locations in Ontario. We strive to give our customers the best possible experience starting in our retail stores to the delivery of our products, as we aim to create customers for life. We are committed to growing the La-Z-Boy brand one exceptional experience at a time and we would love to have you help carry out that mission.
Please let us know if we can be of assistance in providing disability-related accommodations for you during our Recruitment Process