Are you looking for an agency that values every team member and their ideas? Third Ear speaks human and truly connects with people on our team, our customers, and our vendors. Our mission is to listen first. Our full-service creative agency offers competitive compensation and benefits as well as a culture of support and encouragement. If you are eager to share their talents with exceptional teammates and aspire to grow and flourish by serving our customers with care and creativity then we want you to apply.
The Account Supervisor manages and begins to lead the agency’s day-to-day relationship with key client contacts.
With the Group Account Director (GAD) and Account Director, The Account Supervisor leads the development of holistic advertising and marketing communications that achieve our client-partners’ business objectives, fulfills the agency’s Purpose, and contributes to our overall profitability. Success in this role relies on building and maintaining strong relationships with key client-partners as well as team members throughout the agency.
The Account Supervisor is responsible for leading, mentoring, and directing the daily activities of one or more direct reports ensuring assignments are delivered on brief, on time and on budget. In this role you will be expected to play a key role in developing the next generation of account leadership talent at the agency, providing clear, consistent direction, and motivating direct reports in successfully managing all aspects of their development from conception to activation.
- Understands beyond the business fundamentals of assigned brands, including how they make money, where they are most profitable, business mix, place in category, etc.
- Uses quantitative information and analytical rigor as an input to make decisions when applicable
- Summarize and delivers appropriate messages about past financial performance and future expectations, based on accurate interpretation of relevant patterns, trends and deviations
- Establishes core relationships with Clients and key partner agency counterparts; attends and leads Client meetings
- Interfaces with Agency counterparts to resolve project-related issues; escalates larger project issues and risk and helps to determine corrective actions, as needed
- Provides strategic solutions and POVs
- Partners and collaborates with counterparts within the Agency to deliver on projects and deliverables, including development of creative briefs
- Communicates regularly with the team to ensure alignment of expectations, process and deliverables
- Leads select productions at discretion of GAD/Account Director
- Understands the organization’s business model and role within this model
- Comprehends Agency and Client operations and provides solutions for optimization
- Begins to proactively seek new opportunities to grow the business
- Assists Account Director in quarterly hours report and analysis
- Provides SOW input on team resource allocation to GAD/Account Director
- 5-7 years of experience in an agency environment preferred; Government, Public Sector or other highly regulated industry experience is a plus
- B.A. in Advertising, Public Relations, Promotions, Marketing or other related area of Mass Communications
- Strong interpersonal and proactive problem-solving skills
- Capable of managing clients independently
- Robust business acumen and overall understanding of industry and business as a whole
- Astute financial management
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Mastery of production process