Business Development Associate
Do you believe that organizations should be run as efficiently as possible?
We do, and that’s why we build enterprise content management software that enables organizations to accelerate how business gets done. Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management, and our cloud-first development approach impacts organizations in over 80 countries across the globe. Customers in every industry – including government, education, financial services, healthcare and manufacturing – use our powerful workflows, electronic forms, and analytics to optimize productivity. Laserfiche’s sales team is looking for a motivated Business Development Associate to help generate revenue, learn how to evaluate needs, consult with clients, conduct software demonstrations, and develop solutions by making warm and cold calls.
What you’ll do:
- Convert leads into qualified opportunities to support outside sales and maximize profitability
- Achieve and exceed quarterly targets including lead qualification, lead referral, and pipeline forecast goals
- Build and maintain relationships with Laserfiche customers via email, phone, and web-based chat
- Work directly with sales managers to handles potential and active accounts
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent sales experience
- A love for all things high tech
- A healthy balance of ambition and diplomacy
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
The team you’ll join:
- Empowers our customers and inspires people to reimagine how technology can transform lives
- Fosters an environment of collaboration and belonging across cultural backgrounds
- Celebrates equitable and transparent communication
- Creates an environment that is conducive to the success of everyone
- Cultivates a culture of accountability, honesty, and acceptance
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.