Solutions Engineers are versatile problem solvers responsible for ensuring that the customer is receiving the highest level of support, service and care through all phases of the implementation project. This includes communicating with the customer to identify requirements and pain points, designing a solution, and deploying a successful implementation. In addition, Solutions Engineers may be responsible for managing small-scale projects and ensuring that their projects remain on time and budget.
Laserfiche pioneered the paperless office with enterprise content management. Today, Laserfiche’s cloud-first development approach incorporates innovations in machine learning and AI to enable organizations in more than 80 countries to transform into digital businesses. Customers in every industry—including government, education, financial services, healthcare and manufacturing—use Laserfiche to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
Implement LFC Projects
- Work directly with the customer to gather and analyze project requirements.
- Design, implement, and deploy a solution for small to medium sized projects that incorporates out-of-the-box Laserfiche software and functionality.
- Install, configure, and license software necessary for the implementation
- Provide weekly status meetings and demos to keep the customer informed on project progress and report/discuss any obstacles.
- Complete technical documentation for each project includes System Documentation, End User Documentation, and a Test Plan.
- Provide troubleshooting, training and support for the customer during end-user testing and the post-deployment phase.
- Manage small-scale LFC projects, ensuring adherence to PM methodology.
- Create a project management plan that includes timeline, communication plan, and team tasks.
- Monitor and report on project status and budget.
- Conduct project closeout and complete a project retrospective.
- Provide implementation backup to other Solutions Engineers as needed.
- Participate in knowledge exchange at the forums and other department meetings.
- Review and test new Laserfiche releases to discover bugs and potential enhancements proactively.
- Provide feedback on current LFC processes and participate in department retrospectives.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative during the project life cycle.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot complex and dynamic customer environments.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and take responsibility for timely completion of tasks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math or related field required
- 1 year of relevant work experience preferred
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.