Senior Software Engineer in Test
The Laserfiche Software Testing team is growing! Senior Software Engineers in Test are integral members of the technical delivery team, creating new test frameworks, maintaining existing frameworks, and teaching others to write tests based on those frameworks. They will work closely with a team of engineers, designers, product owners, tech support engineers, and give voice to our customers in the group.
Senior SET's will also be debugging software at both the test framework level as well as the product code level, and will also be asked to review the work of others on the team.
Eligible States for Remote Work: Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia and Wisconsin
What You'll Do:
- Partner with the development team to update current frameworks and design and build new automation frameworks
- Work with team to analyze feature implementation details, verifying requirements, usability, and performance data
- Define metrics and set targets to help the team improve the user experience
- Knowledge share framework best practices to inspire proactive test creation and encourage others to add to the test automation suite
- Provide mentorship to test and product development engineers
- Identify process bottlenecks and implement efficiency across the team
- Offer support to the Technical Support team when bug escalation is required
What We're Looking For:
- A creative process that is exploratory and experimental in nature. Understanding that testing involves extreme technical ability and/or flexibility of thought and deep imagination
- Extensive experience with testing frameworks and tools such as
- Selenium/WebDriver (UI Automation)
- Cypress (UI Automation)
- Appium (Mobile Automation)
- Postman (REST API Testing)
- Extensive experience with at least one of the following: web-based technologies including Front End (UI), Backend (Web Servers & Databases), REST APIs, and microservices
- Experience with performance or load testing tools
- Demonstrated success mentoring other engineers in the art of automation testing
- Experience with build and release pipelines
- Experience with security testing principles and tools
What We Offer:
- Remote work opportunities + hybrid work arrangement
- Temporary or permanent workplace relocation in states we have a business presence
- Paid volunteer days to give back to the community
- 15 days of paid time off (to start) + 4-day year-end closure + 3 additional 'me' days
- 9 days of paid public holidays
- Generous 401 (k) employer match contribution
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Mentorship program participation to inspire the rising leaders of Laserfiche
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) and opportunities to contribute to our DEI initiatives
- Employee Referral Program
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Customers in 5+ industries use Laserfiche cloud-first development approach to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.