软件研发后端开发 (Software Engineer back-end)
The Laserfiche development team is looking for a talented coder who enjoys creating new features and improving what already exists. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, want to do more than maintenance projects and are passionate about commanding the power of server-side technology, this job is for you!
As a back-end developer at Laserfiche, you’ll be part of a collaborative team that works in an iterative manner to deliver the next generation of the Laserfiche document and records management server. In particular, you’ll be responsible for developing, implementing and refining the server applications that lie at the heart of the Laserfiche product line—all while optimizing security, scalability and performance under load.
- Gather software requirements, develop functional software designs and specifications.
- Write and debug server-side code, primarily in, but not limited to, C++ and C#.
- Write, debug, and optimize SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Develop test plans and write test code.
- Measure application performance and optimize code.
- Write documentation for code artifacts and the design of subsystems.
- Assist product support engineers in troubleshooting problems encountered by customers, and developing patches and fixes.
- Research new technologies for use in product development.
- A creative mind
- BS or equivalent experience in Computer Science or other technical field
- Excellent debugging, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of at least one of the following languages: modern C++, C#, and Java.
- A good understanding of computer architecture, operating systems, network programming, and databases.
- The ability to understand, and write technical documentation in English.
- The ability to manage one’s own time and to multi-task effectively.
Click here to learn more about Laserfiche
- 熟悉现代C++, C#或者Java