Industry Marketing Associate
The Industry Marketing Group (IMG) at Laserfiche is the market intelligence and consulting unit that fuels the long-term growth strategy of the company. This role supports key industry marketing and customer engagement initiatives through conducting research and coordinating campaigns that achieve the company’s strategic goals. The Associate also assists industry marketing managers on data gathering to inform program design, and communicating relevant industry trends to both internal stakeholders and external partners. We’re looking for a resourceful, self-motivated, detail-oriented and entrepreneurial-minded member to add to our team.
Laserfiche is the leading global provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. The Laserfiche® platform enables organizations in more than 80 countries to transform into digital businesses. Customers in every industry—including government, education, financial services and manufacturing—use Laserfiche® to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
- Conduct market research on industry trends, technology solutions, and best practices to inform strategic industry marketing initiatives and the go-to-market approach.
- Support project management for comprehensive industry marketing campaigns, including digital marketing, advertisements, promotional collateral, trade shows, and user groups/workshops.
- Communicate Laserfiche value propositions for different industries and facilitate training for both internal staff and external solution providers to drive more effective sales strategy.
- Collect and analyze marketing and sales data to support the creation of annual industry marketing plans and budget proposals.
- Implement customer education and engagement initiatives—including presenting webinars, executing digital campaigns, and assisting with executive advisory board summits—to improve retention and identify sales expansion opportunities.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior work or internship experience
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed to accommodate traveling for marketing events
- Passionate, curious, lifelong learner with the ability to pick up new techniques and tools quickly
- Strategic and critical thinker with strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong organization and time management abilities to execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate with internal and external teams
- Initiative and discipline to prioritize projects and manage own schedule
- Strong presentation and writing skills
Click here to learn more about Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.