Talent Acquisition Specialist
Do you believe that organizations should be run as efficiently as possible?
We do, and that’s why we build enterprise content management software that enables organizations to accelerate how business gets done. Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management, and our cloud-first development approach impacts organizations in over 80 countries across the globe. Customers in every industry – including government, education, financial services, healthcare and manufacturing – use our powerful workflows, electronic forms, and analytics to optimize productivity. In order to keep our customers functioning at the highest possible level, Laserfiche is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to shape the business' success by connecting talent with impactful opportunities.
What you’ll do:
- Build a diverse pipeline of candidates for business units across the company
- Source passive candidates by using data-driven tools
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand the needs of their teams and effectively communicate that to potential talent
- Lead the full-cycle recruiting from sourcing to closing
- Organize and facilitate interviews that maintain our hiring standards
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven success sourcing, presenting, and hiring passive talent
- Ability to make data-driven decisions
- Flexibility and adaptability to pivot in a rapidly changing environment
The team you’ll join:
- Empowers our customers and inspires people to reimagine how technology can transform lives
- Fosters an environment of collaboration and belonging across cultural backgrounds
- Celebrates equitable and transparent communication
- Creates an environment that is conducive to the success of everyone
- Cultivates a culture of accountability, honesty, and acceptance
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.