Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can use your expertise and creativity to develop cutting-edge products? Do you want to work in a growing organization with opportunities for rapid advancement, all while delivering software that’s used—and loved—by organizations around the world?
As a Laserfiche software engineer, you’ll have tremendous impact from day one. You’ll be part of a collaborative team that works in an iterative manner to deliver the next generation of Laserfiche software.
Laserfiche is the leading global provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. The Laserfiche® platform enables organizations in more than 80 countries to transform into digital businesses. Customers in every industry—including government, education, financial services and manufacturing—use Laserfiche® to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche offers a fun and flexible work environment where you’ll get to wear many hats and tailor your job to your interests. Just a few of the areas of focus include:
- Account Management: The Account Management develop tools for identity and access management, security, account setup, subscription services and billing. It is the gateway into the suite and are relied on to support all other applications.
- Business Intelligence: You'll build data pipelines and visualizations to provide business intelligence into our cloud product. Your solutions will enable product stakeholders to make data-driven decisions through low-friction and easy to understand reports.
- Capture: The capture team aims to streamline the process of getting content into Laserfiche and extracting useful data from that content, with a specific focus on imaged documents. Their work helps customers centralize information, decrease paper usage, and reduce time spent on document sorting and filing.
- Cloud Infrastructure: An application team that designs and develops tools and services that supports the interoperability of Laserfiche Cloud applications, as well as the build and release processes that delivers those applications to the cloud.
- Commerce Platform: You’ll build and maintain commerce & business platforms that fulfills and services order operations for Laserfiche. This team supports multiple systems such as order management systems, license and asset management systems, corporate site, support site and integrations.
- Mobile: You’ll deliver mobile applications on a variety of platforms, including iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
- Server: You’ll be responsible for developing, implementing and refining the server applications that lie at the heart of the Laserfiche product line—all while optimizing security, scalability and performance under load.
- Workflow Services: This team works on the workflow product, a powerful automation tool that allows clients to automate everything from document routing and processing, to data management, to integrations with other software products.
If you’re up for the challenge, we want to talk to you!
What You’ll Need:
- 0-3 years of experience
- BS and/or Masters in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Excellent debugging, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- A customer first outlook
- Results driven focus and foster an environment of accountability
- A creative mind to push boundaries and inspire ideas
- Passion to grow and continue learning
If you prefer front-end development, we look for:
If you prefer back-end development, we look for:
- Knowledge of Windows SDK preferable
- Extensive knowledge of C/C++ with strong OO design skills
- Demonstrable experience with SQL, MS SQL, stored procedures, schema design, full-text search
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.