Laserfiche is the leading global provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. The Laserfiche® platform enables organizations in more than 80 countries to transform into digital businesses. Customers in every industry—including government, education, financial services and manufacturing—use Laserfiche® to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Delivering on that promise of flexible, easy-to-use, enterprise-scale, secure content management and business process automation software comes with a plethora of exciting and technically complex challenges. That's where you come in.
As a Software Engineer (SE) at Laserfiche, you will touch on many areas of the Software Development Life Cycle including architectural design, implementation, and unit tests. In addition, you will work closely with technical leads, product owners (PO), and user experience designers (UX) to develop easy-to-use and intuitive product specifications. Software Engineers (SEs) help teams build great software through innovation, iteration, and adaptation. You possess a continuous learning and improving mentality which enables you to solve a wide range of issues in creative ways.
A successful candidate should have:
- 1-5 years of industry experience as a software engineer.
- Proficiency in object-oriented design.
- Experience with front-end technologies such as JS, HTML, and CSS.
- Experience with backend development in C#, Java or C++.
- Experience with relational database concepts.
- Experience with REST architecture.
- Experience with writing unit tests and API tests.
- Familiar with Amazon AWS and microservice architecture.
- Familiar with Microsoft .Net Core.
- Strong communication skills.
- Comfortable working in teams and as an individual.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche