Industry Marketing Manager for Latin America (LATAM)
The Industry Marketing Manager for Latin America (LATAM) is responsible for driving the company’s overall marketing strategy for the region and leads the development and execution of a comprehensive marketing program to achieve the branding and lead generation objectives for LATAM.
The marketing manager is the go-to expert for market trends and works closely with cross-functional departments to support all areas of the market development, including marketing communications, sales, presales, solution providers, and product management. The manager is also the Laserfiche spokesperson for the LATAM region and is actively engaged in regional discussions and events.
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Through powerful workflows, electronic forms, document management and analytics, the Laserfiche® platform accelerates how business gets done, enabling leaders to focus on growth across the enterprise.
Laserfiche pioneered the paperless office with enterprise content management. Today, Laserfiche’s cloud-first development approach incorporates innovations in machine learning and AI to enable organizations in more than 80 countries to transform into digital businesses. Customers in every industry—including government, education, financial services, healthcare and manufacturing—use Laserfiche to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
- Design, create and execute the marketing strategy for the LATAM markets
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement marketing programs—from content creation to campaign execution, including creating, editing and translating marketing content in Spanish
- Monitor, measure and report on campaign effectiveness
- Work with senior industry customer executives and partners to share Laserfiche thought leadership and drive business opportunities
- Lead and deliver industry briefings and training to Laserfiche sales team and resellers in LATAM
- Drive industry trade show strategy, conduct marketing webinars and generate marketing-qualified leads for LATAM markets
- Gain insight from customer engagement on product features and needs, and collaborate with product marketing and product development to prioritize and incorporate into the Laserfiche product roadmap
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, management information systems or a technology-related field
- Direct working experience in the LATAM regions preferred, but not required
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing, industry consulting, market research, campaign design and implementation
- Deep understanding of business practices and customs in the LATAM markets
- Professionalism and credibility to build relationships with executive-level prospects and partners
- Strong business fluency in Spanish for both written and oral communications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with internal and external teams
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with the proven ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems with independence
- Strong PC skills—knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong presentation and writing skills
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed to accommodate traveling for marketing events
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.