软件研发后端开发 (Software Engineer back-end)
The Laserfiche development team is looking for a talented coder who enjoys creating new features and improving what already exists. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, want to do more than maintenance projects and are passionate about commanding the power of server-side technology, this job is for you!
As a back-end developer at Laserfiche, you’ll be part of a collaborative team that works in an iterative manner to deliver the next generation of the Laserfiche document and records management server. In particular, you’ll be responsible for developing, implementing and refining the server applications that lie at the heart of the Laserfiche product line—all while optimizing security, scalability, and performance under load.
Laserfiche is the leading global provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. The Laserfiche® platform enables organizations in more than 80 countries to transform into digital businesses. Customers in every industry—including government, education, financial services and manufacturing—use Laserfiche® to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
- Gather software requirements, develop functional software designs and specifications
- Write and debug server-side code, primarily in, but not limited to, C++ and C#
- Write, debug, and optimize SQL queries and stored procedures
- Develop test plans and write test code
- Measure application performance and optimize code
- Write documentation for code artifacts and the design of subsystems
- Assist product support engineers in troubleshooting problems encountered by customers, and developing patches and fixes
- Research new technologies for use in product development
What You’ll Need:
- A B.S. in computer science or similar technical field of study
- Strong knowledge of modern C++. Knowledge of C# and the .NET Framework is desirable
- 3+ years of experience in developing scalable cloud systems
- A good understanding of computer architecture, operating systems, network programming, and databases
- The ability to understand, speak, and write technical documentation in English
- The ability to manage one’s own time and to multi-task effectively
- 熟悉现代C++, C#或者Java