Digital Asset Management Specialist
As DAM Specialist in the Lands’ End Global Creative Operations department you would assist the DAM Manager with the organization, discovery, and preservation of a global creative digital asset library. Additionally, you will advise teams and individual users in all locations in searching and appropriate usage use of assets. You will be training others in the creation or preservation of digital resources and the use of the DAM. With the DAM manager, you will help create best practices and more efficient workflows for the creative processes and deployment of marketing collateral. This position is an excellent opportunity to start your career in digital asset lifecycle management.
- Ingesting and cataloging large volumes of creative digital assets
- Supporting internal and external DAM users
- Training and onboarding new DAM users
- Assisting DAM manager with creating and updating documentation of best practices of digital asset management at Lands’ End
- Auditing of automated and user inputted metadata
- Assisting DAM manger with auditing Lands’ End archive of assets
- Supporting digitization initiatives
- Monitoring DRM flags and notifying appropriate parties if action need to be taken
Successful candidates should have the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- MLIS or 3+ years of related experience.
- Experience with asset management processes and systems.
- Experience with descriptive metadata standards and content management systems.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Well organized and highly structured, with ability to give attention to detail.
- Ability and willingness to work with colleagues in collaborative and team environments, as well as independently.
- Commitment to continuous learning and improving skills in all areas of digital applications.
- Knowledge of censhare digital asset management system is a plus, but not required.
Lands’ End, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.