As an Associate Merchandise Manager, you will be responsible for working with the team merchant to drive the category through product development. Specific responsibilities include financial planning, mindful of bottom line profit and loss, development of new product, and evaluation of existing styles. You will work closely with Design, Creative, Quality, Sourcing, Marketing, Channel Merchants, Inventory and Planning, Technical Design, and Styling collaborating on product content of each catalog and product page/internet, quality, fit of styles and customer fulfillment to give our customer the best experience. You will also work closely with the international teams managing the global assortment
Successful candidates should have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- 1-3 years buying or merchandising experience either in catalog, specialty or department store environment or relevant experience in other related field (i.e. marketing, business management etc.)
- 2-3 years product development experience in apparel a plus.
- Must be a team player with the ability to effectively interact with different communication styles.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage projects from concept to completion within time constraints.
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Ability to support decisions made for your category
- Excellent analytical, decision making, multi-tasking and problem solving skills.
- Must be organized and self-motivated.
Lands' End, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.