Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Lands’ End® is a classic American lifestyle brand with a passion for quality, legendary service, real value and a simple two-word promise to stand behind everything it sells: Guaranteed. Period.® Lands’ End delivers timeless style for Men, Women, Kids and the Home. With over 50 years of experience, Lands’ End is renowned for its culture of service for the customer and is recognized as an innovator in the industry. Lands’ End is publicly traded and listed on NASDAQ under the trading symbol (LE).
The Digital Marketing Manager will support the Director of Digital Marketing in managing a broad range of digital marketing activities and initiatives. The primary role of the Digital Marketing Manager is to manage and lead a team of Digital Marketing Specialists to the execution of marketing campaigns. This is a hybrid role that requires an individual who possesses leadership characteristics and an analytical business focus along with the willingness and ability to act as a working manager to design, create and execute marketing campaigns. Duties include day-to-day marketing of the e-commerce sites (paid search, SEO, display ads, paid social ads and affiliate) and e-commerce initiatives to drive sales conversions. A successful candidate will develop and optimize strategic digital marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition and retention via cross sell. Candidates must have a strong desire to be constantly learning about new marketing and ecommerce trends and help shape the business growth from the ground up. We value and measure the competencies for this role including: team coaching, business acumen, continuous improvement, decision making, interpreting information and analysis.
- Partner with the brand marketing and merchandising to ensure digital marketing strategies are consistent with product priorities
- Persuade and motivate others with the ability to flex style as the situation requires while collaborating or empowering as needed
- Understand and communicate with a diverse set of leaders and associates at various levels and within various functional areas
- Serve as strategic subject matter expert in digital marketing and e-commerce tactics while working closely with internal and external brand marketing teams, digital marketers and other teams
- Solid understanding and experience with digital marketing concepts, including SEO, CRO, analytics, content development and online advertising
- Develop and maintain digital marketing calendars
- Champion change management efforts through the effective utilization of the talent of team members
- Recognize and seize upon opportunities to maximize sales via marketing efforts
- Support the planning and coordination of digital marketing content creation
- Recap campaign KPIs and socialize results weekly and monthly
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Online Marketing, Computer Information Systems, e-Commerce Merchandising or equivalent
- Must have 3+ years demonstrated experience leading or managing teams.
- Must have 5+ years of Digital Marketing, eCommerce or Analytics experience working in the e-commerce focused marketing of consumer products
- Experience working with IT, site operations, data, analytics,and other cross-functional teams
- Solid understanding of current digital marketing tactics and functionality
- Able to demonstrate a solid grasp of the functionality and business application for all current digital marketing tactics
- Data-driven combined with creative thinking, has the ability to translate data into marketing strategies
- Ability to prioritize and work effectively in directing and managing multiple projects and assignments utilizing project and time management skills
- A high comfort level of interacting with external resources and colleagues outside your department
- Experience working with and managing multiple suppliers, vendors and internal business units
- Effective oral and written communication skills including strong presentation, writing, and editing skills
- Ability to translate complex information into strategic messaging and positioning
- Hands-on experience in developing and implementing SEO and content strategies a plus
Lands’ End, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.