Creative Project Manager
As the Creative Project Manager you will be responsible for end-to-end management of video and social enterprise projects from initial request via project charters, concept/storyboarding, creative brand approvals, through delivery of final video assets and productions. You will serve as the main point of contact between internal functional areas (such as Creative, Marketing, Design, Legal, etc.) as well as external agencies, freelance videographers, editors, and all other stakeholders to manage workflow, build schedules, traffic assets and invoicing, and to overall keep projects progressing smoothly from start to finish. You will need to clearly define measures of success, as well as manage video project risks and change requests, to ensure successful on-time video project delivery for digital marketing channels.
Successful candidates should have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- 5+ years of project management experience in a creative department or ad agency
- Extensive understanding of project and program management principles, methods and techniques and PM software tools required.
- Expert knowledge of industry standard Project Management Practices.
- Project Management experience, training or certification required
- Proven success leading projects that are on-time, on-schedule and below budget
- Knowledge of the video planning and production process
- Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, independent, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Ability to move forward multiple projects across multiple work streams successfully
- Ability to manage and coordinate many details in a fast paced environment
- Available to occasionally work weekends & during evenings if there are pressing deadlines
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Ability to lead and direct the work of others.
Lands’ End, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.