Operations Data Analyst
Due to internal promotion we have a unique opportunity for an Operations Analyst to join our European team based at our Headquarters in Oakham, the beautiful county town of Rutland.
Our Operations Analyst works closely with our leadership teams in our UK Contact Centre, European Distribution Centre, Finance and Marketing teams. Every month we send out catalogues, email newsletters and promotional campaigns to our customers across the UK, Germany and France.
What you will be doing as our Operations Analyst:
You will play a key role in our Operational Management team, the ‘go to’ person for all data analysis and project needs in our Contact and Distribution Centres. You will take a Marketing forecast and turn it into a smart, efficient operational forecast, helping the teams to deliver their budgets and shape staffing, productivity and continuous improvement plans. Utilising data and demand planning techniques you will impact and influence every aspect of Customer Service from taking calls to shipping out the orders.
You will manage a small team who will help you deliver all reporting activity from looking at ‘forecast v actuals’ and tell us what worked, how we could do even better or the reasons for not achieving our plans. We will also need to hear from you on a weekly basis to help us adjust our activities as we progress through the month to help us meet our business objectives.
You will be actively involved in project work – taking a briefing, doing the research / data analysis and bringing it all to life.
This exciting and challenging role will give you the opportunity to work in an International business, working closely with our wide pool of Analytical teams based in the UK, Germany and USA.
Our Operations Analyst will have the following skills & experience:
- Formal qualifications in related area (Degree qualification or equivalent professional experience preferred)
- Previous experience of working in an operations / data analysis environment (Contact or Distribution Centre experience preferred, but not essential)
- Proven experience of working in a business analytical / project management / demand planning role
- Advanced technical skills in Excel
- Knowledge of reporting within Business Objects
- Highly organised with excellent problem-solving skills
- Well versed in managing and negotiating with people at all levels from Frontline to Directors
- Commercially astute – with a keen eye on how we can become a more efficient and productive operation.
In return we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with amazing teams in the UK, Germany and our parent company in the USA
- The latitude to take this role and make it your own
- A competitive salary, bonus plan and great benefits
- Career development – our previous Operations Analyst has not left, she’s been promoted!
- We are not as far away as you think – we have excellent road/rail links to Leicester, Peterborough, Nottingham, Northampton and all the villages in between
Want to know more – then simply click apply, upload your CV answer a couple of questions and we’ll be in touch.
We don't publish our salaries, so if you want to know more please get in touch.
Lands’ End is a global multi-channel retailer designing and selling American classically styled clothes. We are also a company with a great story to tell. Since 1963, we’ve earned a reputation for quality clothing, being a great place to work and providing the best customer service in the industry. In fact, we believe in our product and our people so much that everything we sell comes with an unconditional guarantee
#jobs #ukjobs #careers #ukcareers #analytics #data #analyticsjobs #marketing #landsend #operations #landsendlife