Senior Instructional Designer
As a Senior Instructional Designer, you will use your knowledge of adult learning principles and eLearning authoring tools to create a variety of learning and development programs that support our business strategy. You will partner with the Talent Development Team, as well as our business leaders, to design various types of training that will effectively increase the skill level of our employees, including eLearning, video and instructor-led delivery formats.
- Design and develop training programs that are engaging, effective and built on well-crafted learning objectives.
- Create evaluation plans to measure learner satisfaction, skill attainment and learning transfer.
- Collaborate and consult with peers and business leaders to identify business needs and determine the best approach to improve performance effectiveness.
- Implement instructional design processes that increase our speed to market with business-critical training programs.
- Serve as project manager for assigned projects.
- Conduct needs assessments and user task analysis to determine the optimal learning solution for a particular business need.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, or 4+ years professional work experience
- 3+ years of experience designing and developing blended learning programs
- 3+ years of experience leading instructional design projects
- 3+ years of conducting needs assessments and consulting with stakeholders on learning solutions
- Ability to use clear language and visuals in the design of learning
- Proficiency with authoring and editing tools such as Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, iSpring and Adobe Creative Cloud apps
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives
- Ability to quickly adapt to multiple demands, shifting priorities and rapid change
Lands’ End, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.