Associate Testing Coordinator
The Associate Testing Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the development and management of testing to optimize the customer’s e-commerce experience. This integral and cross-functional position achieves results through facilitation and collaboration with key stakeholders from across the business and information technology (IT). Within the testing program, this role will help determine strategic needs and prioritize requests, achieve alignment on testing plans with cross-functional partners, develop and monitor live tests for flawless execution and assess the results of tests to propose future directions for the testing program.
- Understand how the Lands’ End customer uses e-commerce and how changes to experiences can have positive or negative impacts on customer buying behavior.
- Assess test requests and recommend prioritization of requests to deliver high impact new features and capabilities.
- Partner with business owners, digital teams, testing engineers and IT to develop and flawlessly execute tests.
- Manage testing repository site, including documentation of requests, test set-up, high-level analysis of results and recommendations for action steps.
- Coordinate partnership with product recommendation partner (Dynamic Yield), driving communication of Lands’ End needs and organization of execution.
- Project management for various e-commerce strategic initiatives (dynamic promo, monetization, etc.).
- Strong organizational and planning skills, including the ability to prioritize effectively, manage time well and balance short- and long-term goals and objectives.
- Excellent decision-making and communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Ability to build positive and productive relationships across multiple business functions and levels.
- History of effective execution of business enhancements and project implementations, from conception to delivery.
- Strong strategic and critical thinking skills. Must be an expert problem solver committed to driving results and multiple concurrent projects to success.
- E-commerce and multi-channel experience
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and change management
- Multiple years of corporate retail experience
- Direct work experience in testing capabilities
- Experience partnering with engineering and information technology teams
- General understanding of statistics and analytics
- Familiarity with Dynamic Yield, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Test & Target, Jira and/or Confluence
Lands’ End, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.