Associate Graphic Designer - Kids
Lands’ End is currently searching for an Associate Kids Graphic Designer to work in the Design Division. The person in this role will partner with the Kids Design team to create and design unique, original images, prints and graphics that can be translated to t-shirts, totes and related pieces in the assortment. The individual in this role will be a strong creative, multi-talented and efficient Graphic Designer. The person identified for this role will have specific and relevant graphic experience and be able to manipulate their work between all different areas of the Lands’ End business. This role will build a strong Lands' End brand identity that will consistently reflect the customer.
In this role, you will demonstrate experience, knowledge and examples of graphic prints, icons, appliqués, screens for tees, embroideries and specialty treatments for a growing apparel and accessories business. You will also have knowledge of placement of the above treatments to meet the needs of the customer. In this role you will be able to adapt trends in the market to align with the Lands’ End Brand and customer.
Successful candidates will have 1-2 years of related experience, with demonstrated ability in the following areas:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong graphic design, typography and illustration/painting skills
- Basic knowledge of printing and printing techniques
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite Applications
- Knowledge of color correction
- Ability to generate multiple ideas to present to design team leads
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and implement ideas
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic about the Lands’ End product
- Graphic Design or Art related degree
Lands’ End, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.