Associate Digital Product Manager
The Associate Digital Product Manager is responsible for assisting in the development and management of the features and functionality of our Digital experiences. This extremely unique and cross-functional position achieves results through facilitation and collaboration with key stakeholders from across the business and information technology. Within an assigned Digital program portfolio, this role will help determine strategic needs, develop and prioritize initiatives, ensure alignment with cross-functional budgets and resources, and act as a key stakeholder on various Digital initiatives to ensure delivery.
- Understand how our customers use Digital and how changes to channel experiences can have positive or negative impacts on customer buying behavior.
- Analyze customer needs, competitive offerings and provide direction on best practices and emerging trends in relation to e-commerce capabilities.
- Responsible for overall project management within assigned program portfolios.
- Coordinates with Digital Product Manager to ensure Digital channel enhancements are implemented per specifications, within budget and on schedule.
- Manage weekly portfolio status communication email
- Within an assigned program portfolio, assist the Product Manager with the business cases for Digital initiatives and help drive for approval with financial leadership and other technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Manage contractual relationships with strategic partners and providers.
- Partner with product manager, consumer insight teams and business sponsors to define measure and report on business results.
- Monitor process and outcomes and collaborate with and leverage business leaders to ensure adoption of best practice to drive business consistently across all business areas.
- Excellent decision making and communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Strategic planner that possesses global vision and can interact well with leaders and associates in specified business discipline.
- History of effective execution of business enhancements & project implementations, from conception to delivery.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Strong Organizational and Planning Skills, ability to prioritize effectively, manages time well and balances short & long term goals & objectives.
- Strong E-Commerce / Multi Channel Experience or Digital Marketing Knowledge
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management & change management
- Direct work experience in product management capacity
- Qualification in product management or equivalent
- Multiple years of Corporate Retail Experience
- Strong strategic and critical thinking skills. Must be an expert problem solver committed to driving results and multiple concurrent projects to success.
Lands’ End, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.