General Office Clerk
We're searching for a customer service superstar! We looking for someone with a great attitude who loves finding solutions, can multi-task and is proficient with Microsoft Office. If this is you, apply today for an opportunity to work for an iconic household brand.
Primary area of responsibility is to resolve customer issues by responding to and resolving delivery related calls received at the Regional Distribution Center (RDC). The Office Associate Provides administrative support to the RDC including billing resolution, collection of performance statistics, and direct customer contact in a receptionist or walk-in customer service role. This role is responsible for developing relationships with internal and external customers. Position will support sales, Human Resources and operations teams on the issues of delivery, customer service, and customer pick ups.
- Resolve delivery issues received from customer and driver incoming calls.
- Resolve delivery issues forwarded by centralized customer-care staff
- Support the delivery operation in preparation of labels, invoices, and related documents
- Interact with La-Z-Boy Dealer Services to resolve RDC defective inventory issues
- Order service parts for in-house repair technicians (ASAP)
- Compile and maintain RDC statistics in all areas as assigned
- Process delivery billing
- Act as receptionist maintaining security at assigned door.
- Receive and process service parts. Process and ship parts and office-size items.
- Maintain and distribute appropriate levels of stock parts for outside repair technicians
- Assist Human Resources Manager with various HR forms, documents and communication
- Process credit reimbursement requests (ASAP) for RDC repaired merchandise
- Maintain vendor charge backs
- React to limited incoming, non-delivery related customer calls received at DC
- Assist walk in customers with service or delivery concerns
- Assist Stores with delivery related issues
- Respond to voice mail messages
- Act as liaison to Store Management requiring assistance to resolve customer issue
- Conduct post-delivery follow-up calls to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain system to accurately file sales, service and delivery invoices
- Maintain office areas (including common areas) to 5S standards
- Other various duties as assigned
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred and/or one plus year work experience in a service related field
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and build rapport
- Ability to learn, explain, and implement Delivery and Customer Service policies
- Ability to learn and utilize systems such as ASAP and Retail Management System (RMS)
- Must be able and willing to work collaboratively and productively with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
An Equal Opportunity Employer
La-Z-Boy Incorporated and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers that support and subscribe to a policy of nondiscrimination in all aspects of employment. La-Z-Boy will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by applicable laws.