Tax Accountant II - Income Tax
Prepare U.S. federal and state income tax returns. Assist with annual and quarterly income tax reporting for financial statements. Reconcile tax related general ledger accounts.
• Prepare state and local tax returns, estimated payments, extensions and related work papers.
• Prepare components of the consolidated federal income tax return.
• Maintenance of fixed assets in ERP system.
• Assist with annual and quarterly income tax reporting for financial statements.
• Analyze and reconcile general ledger tax accounts.
• Assist with federal, state and local taxing authority examinations.
• Assist with international tax accumulations for expatriate employees and other international reporting requirements.
• Prepare sales/use and property tax returns.
• Assist with tax planning or special projects.
SCOPE & IMPACT:
This position has no direct reports, no supervisory or budget responsibility.
• Bachelor’s Degree with 2-4 years of related experience or equivalent.
• 5% Travel Required
• Basic knowledge of state and local tax laws.
• Basic knowledge of income tax reporting and research software.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Office environment / no specific or unusual physical or environmental demands.
Lead the Team
Impact and Influence
Coach and Develop
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the incumbent for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
La-Z-Boy Incorporated and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers that support and subscribe to a policy of nondiscrimination in all aspects of employment. La-Z-Boy will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by applicable laws.