Cell Coach - PM Shift
This position is responsible for direct leadership of assembly employees and productivity. Effectively balance the quality and productivity while maintaining a safe workplace.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties as assigned):
- Delivers effective/interactive communications and activities to support positive morale
- Track team efficiencies for improvement
- Provide the leadership to develop and maintain a safe workplace
- Enforces quality standards; ensures product meets specifications
- Oversee and ensure an efficient and cost effective flow of product through the production system
- Ensures compliance with standard operational work practices; including E1 requirements to maintain accurate inventory levels
- Maintain 5S processes
- Kronos time administration
- Maintain an informative report out board with status information
This role is responsible for supporting and coordinating all production operations within assigned area(s). This position supports hourly employees to effectively and efficiently perform the functions of their jobs in order to increase production. Success is based on meeting the daily production schedule, and continuously improving the safety, quality, and employee morale. Approximate direct reports range from 12 – 60.
- High School Diploma or GED with 2-4 years of relevant experience including 1-3 years of supervisory/leadership experience or equivalent
- Travel Required: 0%
- Associate’s degree
- Certificate in Lead Manufacturing
- 4-6 years of supervisory/leadership experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsible for directing other employees’ daily work activities and to undertake or recommend the following employment actions: hiring, termination, corrective action and performance reviews for a range of 12-60 employees.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Specific physical and/or environmental demands are an essential part of the job including lifting up to 30lbs often.
Lead the Team
Impact and Influence
Coach and Develop
OTHER DUTIES: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the incumbent for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
La-Z-Boy Incorporated and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers that support and subscribe to a policy of nondiscrimination in all aspects of employment. La-Z-Boy will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by applicable laws.