EVENING Shift Production Team Member- New Starting Wage of $14.46!
- Starting wage of $14.46/hr on first 6 months, plus incentives!
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Vacation after 60 days
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Clean and safe working environment
- Climate Controlled atmosphere
- Employee Discount on Product
- Community Involvement
- Employee Appreciation events
Work with other team members in assembling and upholstered furniture as required to meet customer orders.
- Follow all safety policies
- Safely perform all activities as defined by team requirements
- Ensure all work meets defined quality standards
- Meet weekly work level and productivity standards
- Work with team members to discover ways to improve processes
- Perform one primary position such as Upholsterer, Framer, Stuffer, Finaler”
- Learn other tasks as required by team/coach
- Additional activities as assigned
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Be an active team member
- Ability to troubleshoot/discover and correct quality issues
- Good attendance
- Effective communication/interpersonal skills
- Meet physical requirements of the position
- Be able to work with small air-powered tools
Experience with pneumatic tools is a plus!
Previous experience as an Upholsterer and/or Framer
• Previous experience working in a team-based environment
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Non
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled:
La-Z-Boy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is our practice to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. All employment decisions and related entities will be made on merit, qualifications, and abilities. It is our policy and commitment to ensure equal opportunity is provided in all employment opportunities and practices, regardless of race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. La-Z-Boy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail [email protected] or call (734) 242-1444. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under law, please CLICK HERE.