Class A CDL Driver
Why Work Here?
“AT LA-Z-BOY LOGISTICS WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS TO ADD TO OUR TEAM!”
We are seeking a Class A CDL Driver to join our team!
- Excellent starting pay, with an increase after the first year
- Pay incentive for Canada loads, border crossing and NY city loads
- Average 2,500-3,000 miles per week
- Great Home Time
- Drive state-of-the-art equipment.
- No slip seating
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Some touch freight
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- 1 year experience
- Commercial driver's license
- Clean MVR
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
About La-Z-Boy Logistics:
LA-Z-BOY LOGISTICS FLEET UTILIZES STATE-OF-THE-ART EQUIPMENT WITH 100% AIR-RIDE,NEW OR NEARLY NEW TRUCKS, REEFER AND SOFT-SIDE TRAILER AVAILABILITY, AND THE BEST DELIVERY PERFORMANCE IN THE FURNITURE INDUSTRY.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled:
La-Z-Boy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is our practice to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. All employment decisions and related entities will be made on merit, qualifications, and abilities. It is our policy and commitment to ensure equal opportunity is provided in all employment opportunities and practices, regardless of race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. La-Z-Boy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail [email protected] or call (734) 242-1444. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under law, please CLICK HERE.