IT Asset Analyst
Administer servers and applications, mainly in a Windows or Server environment. Process and complete requests, orders and invoicing for technology, maintaining financial data for Infrastructure and operation environments. Maintain/create operational lifecycle documentation, reporting and architecture diagrams . Create/Maintain Financial data for production and project environments.
• Provides production support for the IT asset data and reporting across the company. This would include following departmental controls and processes and documenting through Incidents in the IT support system.
• Monitors queue for incoming production support incidents and requests. Takes ownership of incidents & requests, troubleshoots issues, and resolves incidents. May contact customers and peers within other areas of IT throughout the process. Works with other team members to balance the load of incoming incidents & requests. Takes after hours & weekend support calls from customers.
• Participates in the financial planning and execution of budgetary processes for La-Z-Boy systems.
• Maintains the IT portion of the procure to pay process in Procure to pay system. Including processing purchase orders and invoices.
• Participates on IT projects and initiatives as required for Corporate or Divisions. Individual contributor on small to mid-level infrastructure projects or initiatives. Participates on larger or more complex cross functional projects. Creates appropriate documentation for asset lifecycle, support, cross training, and moving systems into an operational state. Assist in implementing new/additional technologies including hardware and software, as well as any new/updated processes.
• Completes deployments (change/service requests) for customers and peers on systems, including following departmental controls and processes and documenting in IT support systems, security modifications/updates, schedule changes, software development life cycle (SDLC) requests, and various other system changes.
• Monitors queues for incoming mid-level to moderate change requests, confirms and validates business requests and approvals, obtains IT leadership approvals. Collaborates with and direction from Sr Systems Administrator where appropriate.
• Provides input on work instructions for support and operational processes. Creates system diagrams (Visio) for reference and support.
• Creates proper alerts and ensures mechanisms are in place to proactively monitor the environment.
• Serves as second level support in the server environment and will resolve the issue or will update the ticket with needed information to engage level 3 if needed.
• Contributes to POC’s and other special technology initiatives.
• Participates in Triaging/RCA (Root Cause Analysis) for issues identified as impairing the service or reliability of La-Z-Boy Systems.
SCOPE & IMPACT:
Responsible for the support and operations of the windows environments, and to some level the applications that run on them. Some of the work required by this position is completed off hours and on weekends. System downtime impacts almost the entire company which exacerbates the pressure during incidents. Ability to perform under pressure is paramount.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with 2-4 years of related experience or equivalent.
• Solid understanding of network and client equipment
• 2 years of experience in deploying and supporting Infrastructure solutions, and serving in an application administration/operations role with primarily a Microsoft server environment
• Experience with following processes with IT operational/procurement/accounting procedures.
• Good communication skills
• Ability and desire to work in teams
Windows - PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS:
• Experience and history of supporting a Tier 1 application (Payroll, Accounting, ERP, Sales, etc.)
• Scripting and/or programming experience (Bash, Perl, Python, VBScript, Go, C, or C++.)
• Prior experience in a data center/operations center
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Office environment/no specific or unusual physical or environmental demands.
Lead the Team
Impact and Influence
Coach and Develop
At La-Z-Boy, we are committed to fostering an environment in which all employees feel valued, included, and empowered to do their best work and bring great ideas to the table. We understand that our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints add value to our ability to create and deliver the best possible service, quality products, and is of upmost importance as we work together to Build Something Amazing.
OTHER DUTIES: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the incumbent for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled:
La-Z-Boy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is our practice to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. All employment decisions and related entities will be made on merit, qualifications, and abilities. It is our policy and commitment to ensure equal opportunity is provided in all employment opportunities and practices, regardless of race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. La-Z-Boy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail [email protected] or call (734) 242-1444. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under law, please CLICK HERE.