As the E-commerce Producer, you are responsible for updating and maintaining the e-commerce content management system for la-z-boy.com and for marketplace programs. You will lead the communication with our online customer service team, helping to answer customer questions and communicate issues they are encountering.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties as assigned):
• Manage day-to-day efforts to ensure smooth and efficient website updates including product updates, trafficking creative assets between internal and external teams, and communicating changes efficiently between multiple teams.
• Partner closely with Customer Service team to troubleshoot website and order processing issues and ensure a timely resolution for our customers.
• Responsible for integrating with external development teams and other third-party vendors in order to ensure project delivery on time and budget, meeting customer expectations.
• Collaborate on new site initiatives across all e-commerce and content properties. Assisting with the requirements definition, specifications, and timelines for key initiatives.
• Participate in site QA/UAT for all site releases including bug fixes, scheduled sprint releases, special projects, etc.
• Work with IT/Development teams on requirement gathering, issue logging and tracking, and ongoing maintenance on la-z-boy.com.
• Assist in monitoring rating and review platform and customer generated content, answering customer questions and requesting rights for UGC awhile assigning products for easy shopping on la-z-boy.com.
SCOPE & IMPACT:
This position works with the team that is responsible for $40 million annual order revenue and plays a role in the Company’s FY21 initiative of Omni-Channel
• Bachelor’s degree in business, Information Technology or related field with 2-4 years of relevant experience or equivalent
• Collaborates well in close knit, dynamic teams and who understands cross-functional implications of business decisions
• Able to learn in fast-paced environment and has a constant thirst for knowledge and continuous curiosity
• Excellent communication skills, a multitasker with a problem-solving attitude are key
• Travel required: Up to 5%
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Office environment/no specific or unusual physical or environmental demands.
Lead the Team
Impact and Influence
Coach and Develop
At La-Z-Boy, we are committed to fostering an environment in which all employees feel valued, included, and empowered to do their best work and bring great ideas to the table. We understand that our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints add value to our ability to create and deliver the best possible service, quality products, and is of upmost importance as we work together to Build Something Amazing.
OTHER DUTIES: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the incumbent for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
La-Z-Boy Incorporated and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers that support and subscribe to a policy of nondiscrimination in all aspects of employment. La-Z-Boy will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by applicable laws.