La-Z-Boy Dimension Plant - Router Operator - 2nd Shift (2pm-10pm)
To produce quality, wood parts.
- Work in a team atmosphere
- Validate material being processed to Work Order requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Basic reading and writing skills
- Completion of In house training curriculum
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to read a tape measure accurately
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
·The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and that representative of a shop floor environment. Hearing protection is required.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, pull and feel. The employee is frequently required to stand; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee is occasionally required to walk, talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled:
La-Z-Boy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is our practice to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. All employment decisions and related entities will be made on merit, qualifications, and abilities. It is our policy and commitment to ensure equal opportunity is provided in all employment opportunities and practices, regardless of race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. La-Z-Boy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail [email protected] or call (734) 242-1444. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under law, please CLICK HERE.