Production Team Member - Third Shift - Offering Incentive and Attendance Bonuses
Are you ready to build something amazing?
If so, La-Z-Boy has the perfect home for you as a Production Team Member. We’re hiring on second shift, hours from 10:00 PM to 6 AM with the work week beginning on Sunday thru Thursday with Overtime scheduled for Friday.
Learn more about opportunities to join our team in Siloam Springs, AR. After training, base plus incentive pay of up to $17 per hour!
Base plus incentive pay of up to $17 per hour!
Earn up to $1,000 in the first 8 weeks with Good Attendance!
PM Shift Hours: 10:00 PM - 6:00 AM (mandatory overtime may apply based on production needs)
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Vacation after 60 days
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Clean and safe working environment
- COVID-19 Safety Screening
- Climate Controlled atmosphere
- Over 6,000,000 hours without a lost-time injury
- Onsite Grab-N-Go
- Employee discounts on La-Z-Boy products
- Community Involvement
- Employee Appreciation events
- Onsite Nurse
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
Work with other team members in assembling and upholstered furniture as required to meet customer orders
- Follow all safety policies
- Safely perform all activities as defined by team requirements
- Ensure all work meets defined quality standards
- Meet weekly work level and productivity standards
- Work with team members to discover ways to improve processes
- Perform one primary position such as Upholsterer, Framer, Stuffer, Final Assembly
- Learn other tasks as required by team/coach
- Additional activities as assigned
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Be an active team member
- Ability to troubleshoot/discover and correct quality issues
- Good attendance
- Effective communication/interpersonal skills
- Meet physical requirements of the position
- Be able to work with small air-powered tools
Previous experience as an Upholsterer, Framer, Stuffer, Final Assembly or similar experience
Previous experience working in a team-based environment
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
La-Z-Boy has implemented a new health screening protocol for everyone before entering the workplace which will include temperature checks, a questionnaire and the issue of mask PPE. A mask will be supplied each day. A daily self -screening assessment is required before coming into the workplace.
Do one or more of the following COVID-19 symptoms below currently apply to you?
- Temperature >100.4°F or higher
- Frequent unexplained cough
- Unexplained shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Unexplained tiredness
If the answer is YES, then you may have symptoms of COVID-19 and we ask you to please seek medical attention, contact a Human Resource representative, and remain off property for 14 days.
Additionally, ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you had physical exposure to a person suffering from coronavirus symptoms?
- Have you traveled or been in contact with anyone who has traveled outside the United States in the last 14 days?
If the answer is YES, please contact a Human Resource representative prior to coming to work so that a determination can be made whether you should remain offsite from our facility for 14 days.
As we return to the workplace, La-Z-Boy wants to remind you of the things you can do to help mitigate the spread of germs:
o Practice good hygiene including frequent hand washing
o Maintain and hold each other accountable for social distancing guidelines
An Equal Opportunity Employer
La-Z-Boy Incorporated and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers that support and subscribe to a policy of nondiscrimination in all aspects of employment. La-Z-Boy will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by applicable laws.