Senior ERP Business Analyst
The objective of the Senior ERP Business Analyst is to optimize end-to-end value of our integrated ERP and other platforms by identifying priorities and ensuring that people, process and technology changes are deployed in concert. The ERP Business Analyst will work closely with both internal and external departmental representatives to optimize the use of the ERP to improve business operations. The ERP Business Analyst will examine business processes, architect solutions, perform testing and training, identify and resolve issues and guide system use.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties as assigned):
• Maintain overall design integrity of ERP processes and systems, by corporate and global success factors to create sustainable and scalable solutions.
• Prioritizes, resolves and closes ServiceNow production tickets at all levels including resetting security, providing system navigation support; resolving configuration, process, and data issues for E1 and other systems. Communicates and educate changes and issue resolutions.
• Lead and manage strategic, transformational projects that are directly aligned with the annual operating plan and impact operational success of certain business units.
• Lead business requirements gathering and document business requirements. Work with business stakeholders to analyze current business processes and document AS-IS business process flows. Translate business requirements into technical specifications.
• Assist in developing business cases, testing and training plans, project plans, and estimates. Manages risks and issues that arise pertaining to ERP platforms.
• Facilitate decision documents to assess options, benefits and risks for steering team and business leaders. Works to balance the requirements of the enterprise business resources and minimize the need for system customization to utilize the systems standard processes.
• Serve as the subject matter expert for the business community and understands detailed system functionality (including security requirements and coordination of implementation).
• Influences and contributes to process and organizational continuous improvements.
• Other duties as assigned.
SCOPE & IMPACT:
La-Z-Boy generates approximately $1.5B in revenues; has 6 upholstery plants, 6 supply centers, 3 parts distribution centers and 6 regional distribution centers. This position will support how processes and data work together through the business to efficiently and effectively operate the business. Communicates statuses and priorities to senior leadership regularly.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Supply Chain Management, or related field with 4 – 6 years’ experience or equivalent
• 5+ years of JD Edwards Enterprise One (E1) Supply Chain experience with Procurement, Inventory, Warehouse, Manufacturing, Transportation, Sales Order, Capital Asset Management
• Experience in E1 9.1 and higher
• Successful experience with at least 2 full cycle E1 implementations/upgrades
• One to Three years Supervisor/Leadership Experience
• Knowledge in other functional JDE modules
• Must have business unit experience with at least two full implementations
• Demonstrated leadership abilities and ability to work in a team atmosphere
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail required Strong data analytic skills with ability to develop SQL queries to support data collection and reporting
• 6+ years of supply chain, manufacturing and production experience
• APICS certifications, E1 certifications and PMP certification a plus
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Office environment / no specific or unusual physical or environmental demands.
Lead the Team
Impact and Influence
Coach and Develop
OTHER DUTIES: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the incumbent for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled:
La-Z-Boy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is our practice to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. All employment decisions and related entities will be made on merit, qualifications, and abilities. It is our policy and commitment to ensure equal opportunity is provided in all employment opportunities and practices, regardless of race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. La-Z-Boy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail [email protected] or call (734) 242-1444. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under law, please CLICK HERE.