Responsible for working with a team of SOA Architects, Business Analysts and Engineers on various SOA Integration projects within the company. Successfully builds and delivers integration components. Actively involved in the full life cycle of the projects from design, construction, deployment, while also providing assistance to the support staff.
• Design, code, unit test, performance test, debug, implement and support SOA components either through new development of SOA components, enhancement of existing SOA Components or 3rd party SOA solutions.
• Participate in team reviews of design artifacts and code, make changes as required, and recommend alternative solutions where appropriate.
• Provide recommendations for WebLogic and SOA Administration tasks including monitoring, performance tuning, patching assistance, failover configuration, cloning and troubleshooting.
• Help in the development and implementation of SOA development standards and best practices.
• Assist with data queries and updates in support of production support needs.
• Utilize the following technologies in order to perform job duties: Oracle PL/SQL; Tortoise SVN; Oracle SOA Suite 12c; Oracle BAM or Oracle BPEL Process Manager; JAVA and others.
SCOPE & IMPACT:
This role currently supports primarily the SOM (Sales Order Management) FE where all orders coming into La-Z-Boy are processed and sent to E1. May also support any other applications throughout the enterprise that require a SOA solution.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology with 2-4 years related experience.
• Must have demonstrated experience in the following technologies; Oracle PL/SQL; Tortoise SVN; Oracle SOA Suite 12c; Oracle BAM or Oracle BPEL Process Manager; JAVA and others.
• Good communication, able to convey technical solutions to non-technical audience.
• 4 – 6 years’ experience
• JAVA Certification
• SOACP (SOA Certified Professional Certification)
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: none
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Office environment / no specific or unusual physical or environmental demands. Often required to sit, repetitive hand motion (such as typing), hear, listen, talk, stand and walk. Seldom required to bend, stoop, climb stairs, climb ladders, kneel, squat, and reach overhead, push or pull. Not required to Crouch, crawl, or shovel.
Lead the Team
Impact and Influence
Coach and Develop
OTHER DUTIES: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the incumbent for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled:
La-Z-Boy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is our practice to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. All employment decisions and related entities will be made on merit, qualifications, and abilities. It is our policy and commitment to ensure equal opportunity is provided in all employment opportunities and practices, regardless of race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. La-Z-Boy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail [email protected] or call (734) 242-1444. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under law, please CLICK HERE.