2nd Shift General Maintenance
General facility maintenance and repair. With knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems. Performs routine PM’s and general repairs on machines and equipment including conveyors.
• Performs all maintenance and repair service’s to machines and equipment as needed.
• Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies.
• Conduct routine inspections of machines and equipment, checking for defects and safety hazards.
• Responds to pages/calls in a timely manner.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Perform routine maintenance and or repairs and adjustments to plant sewing machines
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Previous maintenance training preferred
• Minimum of three years industrial maintenance experience.
• Basic knowledge of electrical systems.
• Ability to install and maintain motors and lighting fixtures.
• Effective communication skills.
• Meet physical requirements of position.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled:
La-Z-Boy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is our practice to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. All employment decisions and related entities will be made on merit, qualifications, and abilities. It is our policy and commitment to ensure equal opportunity is provided in all employment opportunities and practices, regardless of race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. La-Z-Boy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail [email protected] or call (734) 242-1444. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under law, please CLICK HERE.