Director of Transportation
- Maintain the integrity of the TMW software, running reports monthly, quarterly, and annually. Provide information for auditing, invoicing, training, and user maintenance. Collaborate with TMW for any customization needs.
- Meet with all technology vendors, including PeopleNet, TMW, and EFS to determine how they can better meet the company’s needs.
- Address driver needs, emergencies, accidents, and breakdowns in a timely manner, regardless of when or where they occur.
- Work closely with the safety department to ensure DOT regulations are being following and remain the top priority, including electronic logs and their interface with TMW.
- Oversee the EFS system that is used for fueling and money codes. Ensuring proper fuel locations are available, and proper use of routing, fuel cards, and EFS checks.
- Ensure proper functioning of the Guardhouse and Truck Garage.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-6 years of total work-related experience required to effectively perform the key responsibilities of the job.
- 3-5 years of experience in a supervisory or leadership role.
- Travel, approximately 20% of the time, required.
· Familiarity with PeopleNet, TMW and EFS
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled:
La-Z-Boy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is our practice to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. All employment decisions and related entities will be made on merit, qualifications, and abilities. It is our policy and commitment to ensure equal opportunity is provided in all employment opportunities and practices, regardless of race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. La-Z-Boy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail [email protected] or call (734) 242-1444. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under law, please CLICK HERE.