E-commerce Operations Manager
The primary responsibilities of the E-commerce Operations Manager include assisting with operational end-to-end efforts supporting customer satisfaction and streamlining the customer journey on la-z-boy.com. This position will report to the Director of eCommerce, oversee the Website Producer and the Operations Specialist, while helping to facilitate the omni-channel projects and website enhancements that remove friction and ultimately drive sales.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties as assigned):
• Manage day-to-day site merchandising maintenance. Foster a strong working relationship with internal and external teams on product assortment. Implement, execute, and continuously optimize merchandising strategy for collection/landing pages, website navigation, and product placement.
- Ensure products are associated into the correct categories and define and design product attributes passed on customer need while ensuring data quality and data integrity.
- • Support ideation and development of website content based on the insights of merchandising plan, content performance, and launch calendar.
- Build, launch, test and manage all site content launches and updates, including homepage, collection pages, campaigns pages, etc..
• Oversee the customer purchase journey, including supporting the Dealers with pricing and fulfillment, order tracking, customer notifications, and order processing and payment. Work with customer service to help manage refunds, customer questions while ensuring we meet the customer’s needs.
• Display leadership traits to promote a positive and professional environment, integrating goals and objectives to enhance and increase business and consistently seeking new and innovative methods to improve processes within the department and company.
SCOPE & IMPACT:
Supervises a team of two internally and up to four outside vendors
Responsible for being apart of $40 million annual order revenue
Plays a critical role in the companies FY21 initiative of Omni-Channel
• Bachelor’s degree in business, Information Technology or related field with 6-8 years of relevant experience including 3-5 years of supervisory/leadership experience or equivalent
• Prior experience as an eCommerce leader with a can-do attitude and a willingness to roll up your sleeves.
• Collaborates well in close knit, dynamic teams and who understands cross-functional implications of business decisions
• Works well in a fast-paced environment and has a constant thirst for knowledge and continuous curiosity
• Demonstrated ability to multitask and balance creativity, analytics and strategic thinking while making quick progress in the rapidly evolving eCommerce landscape
• Travel required: Up to 5%
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: 2 direct and 3-4 vendors
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Office environment/no specific or unusual physical or environmental demands.
Lead the Team
Impact and Influence
Coach and Develop
At La-Z-Boy, we are committed to fostering an environment in which all employees feel valued, included, and empowered to do their best work and bring great ideas to the table. We understand that our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints add value to our ability to create and deliver the best possible service, quality products, and is of upmost importance as we work together to Build Something Amazing.
OTHER DUTIES: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the incumbent for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled:
La-Z-Boy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is our practice to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. All employment decisions and related entities will be made on merit, qualifications, and abilities. It is our policy and commitment to ensure equal opportunity is provided in all employment opportunities and practices, regardless of race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. La-Z-Boy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail [email protected] or call (734) 242-1444. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under law, please CLICK HERE.