Business Analyst II –Customer Support
This position is responsible for the analytical data of the Customer Support organization focusing on the development and management of reporting and business performance metrics. Oversee projects to determine best practices, identify opportunities for improvement and develop solutions to support company and departmental initiatives.
• Develop departmental metrics, standard and custom reporting utilizing current corporate reporting tool(s) to support the business
• Provide support to the organization in translation of data and reporting solutions to manage efficiencies in workflow and other information critical to running business operations
• Analyze, track, monitor, and review statistics on key performance indicators for presentation to department management.
• Perform trend analysis and reporting of financial impact to the business in relation to potential opportunities and actionable improvement options across Customer Support organization
• Oversee supplier chargeback process ensuring timely submission, adherence of claim data and identification of new opportunities as suppliers and products change generating financial reimbursement to La-Z-Boy
• Serve as point of contact and subject matter expert for customer support data used in corporate reporting tools.
• Support monthly financial review, budget forecasting and the development of Annual Operating Plan through data gathering for various functional areas of Customer Support and Warranty)
• Develop and analyze dealer warranty credit data to support other functional area initiatives, such as Sales/Quality Dealer Partnership Program, toward managing warranty expense
SCOPE & IMPACT:
Responsible for the development, maintenance and analysis of key performance indicators and metrics for the functional areas of Customer Experience to include Distribution, Logistics and Comfort Care. Supports management in the development key business strategies through data analysis. Influences other reporting areas through knowledge and expertise of operational data.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, or related field with 2-4 years of relevant experience or equivalent
• 2+ years of analytical experience
• Proficient in business analytic systems including DOMO, Business Objects or a similar reporting tool
• Database experience with the ability to understand data models
• Advanced in Microsoft office with strong Excel skills
• Up to 10% travel
• Knowledge of a CRM-Customer Relationship Management system
• Knowledge of Nice CXOne Workforce Management tool
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Office environment / no specific or unusual physical or environmental demands. Nearly continuously sitting. Often required repetitive hands motion (such as typing), hear, listen, and talk.
Lead the Team
Impact and Influence
Coach and Develop
At La-Z-Boy, we are committed to fostering an environment in which all employees feel valued, included, and empowered to do their best work and bring great ideas to the table. We understand that our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints add value to our ability to create and deliver the best possible service, quality products, and is of upmost importance as we work together to Build Something Amazing.
OTHER DUTIES: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the incumbent for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the incumbent for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled:
La-Z-Boy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is our practice to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. All employment decisions and related entities will be made on merit, qualifications, and abilities. It is our policy and commitment to ensure equal opportunity is provided in all employment opportunities and practices, regardless of race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. La-Z-Boy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail [email protected] or call (734) 242-1444. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under law, please CLICK HERE.