Identity and Access Management Engineer
King & Spalding, a leading global law firm, is currently seeking an Identity and Access Management Engineer to join our Information Technology department in Atlanta. The Identity and Access Management Engineer will be responsible for providing support for design and implementation of IAM processes utilizing IGA solutions. This includes design of business processes to support the identity lifecycle, provisioning and deprovisioning of accounts/access and access certification reviews. The IAM Engineer will also be responsible for the remediation of audit findings and risk management for user entitlements across the firm and will participate in compliance audits.
The firm offers a generous total compensation package with bonuses and raises awarded in recognition of individual merit-based performance. Eligible employees may participate in King & Spalding’s comprehensive benefit program including health and wellness plan, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and a health savings account, a 401(k) plan, profit sharing plan, on-site gym access, discount programs, an onsite childcare center and a substantial Paid Time Off (PTO) program.
Candidates will have the following responsibilities:
- Identity and Access Management. Responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining identity lifecycles using the firm’s IAM/IGA tools.
- The engineer is also responsible for protecting critical applications, data, and systems from unauthorized access through managing the access rights of identities both inside and outside the organization.
- The IAM processes are responsible for provisioning and de-provisioning accounts in all firm systems – to include Active Directory, Azure AD, TACACs, iManage and other accounts.
- The engineer will work closely with the application owners, organizational units, and other IT peer organizations to understand security and operational requirements of the various systems and applications for the purpose of provisioning access and entitlements.
- The IAM Engineer will also work closely with the Cyber Risk function to incorporate appropriate controls to support compliance with any number of frameworks adopted by the firm (ISO, HIPAA, Client, etc.)
- The IAM Engineer will participate in various audits to provide proof of compliance and will also generate necessary reports on a periodic basis to support continuous control objectives.
- This position will configure certification campaigns according to specifications provided by the Cyber Risk function.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
- Experience in the following areas: Identity Management, Access Management, Role Based Access Control, User Access Certification and Federation.
- 5+ years’ experience in SailPoint IdentityIQ solutions.
- 5+ years’ experience with Web Services (Web API, REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Experience with directory management such as LDAP/Active Directory solutions.
- Experience with cloud-based identity management (Azure AD, GCP, Amazon AWS).
- Understanding of OpenID, OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML, SCIM, protocols.
- Experience supporting SailPoint IdentityIQ including building workflows, monitoring tasks, initiating certifications, and executing reports.
- Experience with Linux, Tomcat, Oracle, SQL Server etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft (MSFT) Windows server, MSFT Exchange, MSFT SQL, and related MSFT infrastructure technologies (i.e., PowerShell).
- Certification on an IAM product (preferably SailPoint IdentityIQ)
- Experience in administration, installation and troubleshooting of IAM solution in an enterprise environment
We are proud of our remarkably cohesive culture, which now encompasses more than 2100 lawyers and business professionals in 23 offices worldwide. We seek to attract and develop the very best talent to work with us.
King & Spalding LLP (K&S) is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all state, federal, and local laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.