New Business Intake Data Analyst
King & Spalding, a leading global law firm, currently seeks a New Business Intake Analyst to join our Conflicts & Business Review department in Atlanta. The department offers the opportunity for a New Business Intake Analyst to join an innovative and collaborate team focused on supporting business review practices. The New Business Intake Analyst will work closely with the Conflicts team and will report to the New Business Intake Data Supervisor.
The firm offers a generous total compensation package with bonuses and raises awarded in recognition of individual merit-based performance. Eligible employees may participate in King & Spalding’s comprehensive benefit program including health and wellness plan, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and a health savings account, a 401(k) plan, profit sharing plan, on-site gym access, discount programs, an onsite childcare center and a substantial Paid Time Off (PTO) program.
Candidates will have the following responsibilities:
- Data entry and analysis; reviews, compares, and modifies data as needed.
- Determines escalation of conflict issues.
- Reviews conflict reports for new matters; determines if Business Review Committee approval is required before opening or reactivating matters.
- Proofs data on NBI forms prior to pushing to LegalKEY database; proofs new record.
- Updates matters with change details.
- Creates conflict alert notices.
- Runs reports from LegalKEY database and NBI workflow system upon request.
- Closes matters and reactivates closed matters.
- Opens matters outside of the NBI workflow when required for bulk openings.
- Interacts with Finance department regarding billing information.
Successful candidates are detail-oriented, able to multi-task, proficient in data analysis, and have the capacity to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast paced, high-volume environment. Candidates should demonstrate the ability to solve problems and communicate with all levels of personnel. Preferred candidates have a Bachelor’s degree or 3 years of job- related experience.
We are proud of our remarkably cohesive culture, which now encompasses more than 2000 lawyers and business professionals in 20 offices worldwide. We seek to attract and develop the very best talent to work with us.
King & Spalding LLP (K&S) is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all state, federal, and local laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.