Senior Software Engineer
King & Spalding, a leading global law firm, is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our IT Department in Atlanta. The department offers the opportunity to join an innovative and collaborative team focused on maintaining and developing a suite of .net applications for firm use. The Senior Software Engineer will work closely with the Software Engineering team and will report to the Software Engineering Manager.
The firm offers a generous total compensation package with bonuses and raises awarded in recognition of individual merit-based performance. Eligible employees may participate in King & Spalding’s comprehensive benefit program including health and wellness plan, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and a health savings account, a 401(k) plan, profit sharing plan, on-site gym access, discount programs, an onsite childcare center and a substantial Paid Time Off (PTO) program.
.Net Developer Responsibilities
- Designs and develops need-based software programs using Agile development framework.
- Documents testing, error resolutions, and overall software development process
- Analyzes and resolves errors in the application
- Maintains and upgrades existing applications
- Prepares detailed guide to end-users
- Collaborates with others to design effective programs
.Net Developer Requirements
- 5+ years’ experience in the development of applications utilizing the Microsoft Stack (.NET/C#/WebAPI/SQL Server)
- Excellent C# and SQL Server skills
- Expertise in design/architectural patterns.
- Experience in developing Microsoft Azure PaaS solutions
- Experience in Power Platform is a plus
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Excellent critical, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Effective at time management
- Good collaborative skills
Successful Candidates are self-motivated, team oriented and must possess strong interpersonal and presentation skills. Candidates must demonstrate the ability to problem solve, provide innovative solutions and communicate professionally with all levels of personnel.
We are proud of our remarkably cohesive culture, which now encompasses more than 2000 lawyers and business services professionals in 20 offices worldwide. We seek to attract and develop the very best talent to work with us.
King & Spalding LLP (K&S) is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all state, federal, and local laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.