King & Spalding, a leading global law firm, is currently seeking an accomplished HRIS Analyst to join our Human Resources “HR” Department in Atlanta. The department offers the opportunity for a HRIS Analyst to join an innovative and collaborate team primarily focused on providing technical and analytical support to implement and maintain HR & Payroll systems. The HRIS Analyst will work closely with the Compensation, Payroll and HRIS teams and will report to the HRIS Manager.
The firm offers a generous total compensation package with bonuses and raises awarded in recognition of individual merit-based performance. Eligible employees may participate in King & Spalding’s comprehensive benefit program including: health and wellness plans, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, a health savings account, a 401(k) plan, a profit-sharing plan, on-site gym access, discount programs, an onsite childcare center and a substantial Paid Time Off (PTO) program.
Candidates will have the following responsibilities:
- Develops a working knowledge of all HR and Payroll related computer systems, integrations and interfaces. Ideal candidates have a broad understanding of HR, Benefits and Payroll interdependencies.
- Partners with Finance, Professional Development, Marketing and other departments to provide essential reporting to support Firm management; Develops standard and customized reports by responding to ad-hoc requests from HR, Payroll, Managers and staff utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
- Oversees auditing and maintenance of employee records, including personnel status updates, terminations, and new hires for a domestic and global workforce; Assures accuracy of all reported data coming out of HRIS systems; Defines and implements data integrity standards and controls.
- Partners with SMEs to understand reporting needs and serves as Tier 2/Tier 3 support to troubleshoot and resolve HRMS technical issues, process flaws and new user set up.
- Performs monthly analysis in partnership with Finance department to validate HR data.
- Maintains a strong knowledge of HR and payroll policies, procedures, trends and practices; provides routine and ad-hoc analytical compensation/ financial analysis to HR Leadership.
- Develops and maintains Workday reports to extract information and perform analysis; configures and administers systems by updating and modifying codes, tables, reports and other systems to meet the changing requirements of the Firm.
- Preferred experience with Workday Prism Analytics: creating and maintaining external data pipelines editing data lineage when needed, and previewing data transformations to ensure data is what was expected.
- Assists in maintaining integrations for all HR systems including change control migration considerations and systems change management; programs and documents standard operating procedures and workflow processes;
- Support annual salary (merit) & bonus administration using compensation planning tool(s), excel and Workday. Strong attention to detail and quality assurance is required
- Assists in preparation of budget and forecast reports, explanation and variance analysis for HR and Firm centric costs centers; focus includes: people, positions and derived benefits expenses.
Successful Candidates are self-sufficient, driven towards producing accurate results and have strong analytical skills including. Candidates will have the ability to lead and execute assigned projects in a timely manner. Candidates will also have the capacity to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast paced, high volume environment. Candidates should have advanced knowledge of Workday environment and have working experience with Workday Reporting Tool with a demonstrated ability to recommend process solutions and communicate with all levels of personnel. Candidates should have a broad-based knowledge of HRIS systems experience including Workday; additional preferred experience includes exposure/experience with systems like UltiPro, Oracle, PeopleSoft, ADP. Candidates are required to have a Bachelor’s degree; preferably in HR Management, MIS/Computer Science, or Business Administration. Five years of job-related experience required.
We are proud of our remarkably cohesive culture, which now encompasses more than 2000 lawyers and business professionals in 22 offices worldwide. We seek to attract and develop the very best talent to work with us.
King & Spalding LLP (K&S) is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all state, federal, and local laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.