Senior Manager, Data Integration Services
The King & Spalding technology landscape has modernized significantly over the past several years, going from on-prem only to cloud-first. With it, ensuring high quality data transport and systems integrations has become more critical than ever before.
This is where you come in. As the Senior Manager, Data Integration Services, you will lead the efforts to drive data quality, optimizations and resilience into our many integrations that span both back-office and client-facing systems.
You will have all the experience necessary to establish strategic procedures and upgrades for developing and maintaining various system integrations which include application to application integrations, services, internal and external APIs, file transfers and SQL queries.
Our environment has a wide range of technologies, but we are Microsoft and Azure focused, and your experiences should help us to maximize the investments made in our Azure data lake by delivering modern, repeatable integration patterns that build trust in the data consumption.
Preferred Skills and Experiences
- Enterprise solution development and architecture development including excellent documentation skills.
- Have designed and developed resilient cloud-based integrations. Preferably Microsoft Azure Solutions, having Architecting Microsoft Azure certifications, or having relevant experience in AWS or Google.
- Leading conversions of legacy integrations from file/job based to API/event-driven.
- Team leadership, with demonstrated effectiveness in coaching and development of others.
- Strong collaboration skills in working across multiple department teams towards common solutions.
- Very strong, in-depth and demonstrable hands-on experience with any of the following technologies:
- Microsoft Azure Integration Services such as Azure App Service Fabric, App Service Environment, Microsoft Azure API Management platform technologies
- iPaaS solutions such as MuleSoft, Boomi, SnapLogic, etc...
- JSON, REST and data based APIs and high scale performant service facades
- Microsoft Azure Identity Management and Security technologies including custom SAML 2.0 providers
- Microsoft Visual Studio Team System
- Azure Service Bus and Azure Notifications Hub
- Azure Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning platforms – Microsoft Azure Machine Learning, Azure Cognitive Services
- Microsoft Azure Operational and Monitoring tools
- Familiarity with CosmosDB, Cassandra, Mongo DB or similar technologies would additionally be very useful
- Familiarity with any of the following: Azure Data Analytics platform (Cortana Intelligence Platform) including Azure Storage, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Search, Azure Databricks and Open Source technologies such Apache Spark, Atlas, Hadoop, NoSQL, Kafka, Solr
- Experience with best practice design principles and approaches for a range of application styles and technologies to help guide and steer decisions.
- Experience working with structured and unstructured data.
- Experience working in a Dev/Ops environment with Continuous Integration and Deployment via Visual Studio Team System.
- Experience of working in highly dynamic teams using agile methodologies often under demanding timescales.
- Executive-level presentation experience. Able to effectively communicate to non-technical audiences on technical options and recommendations.
We are proud of our remarkably cohesive culture, which now encompasses more than 2000 lawyers and business professionals in 23 offices worldwide. We seek to attract and develop the very best talent to work with us.
King & Spalding LLP (K&S) is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all state, federal, and local laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.