Registered Nurse - Progressive Care / ICU Stepdown Unit
Position: Registered Nurse – Progressive Care Unit / ICU Step Down
Hours/Shift: Full Time Days; 7:00am - 7:30pm with shifts every other weekend
- Associate Degree in Nursing or graduate of a Nursing Diploma program
- BSN preferred
- Arizona RN license or compact state RN license
- If practicing on a compact state RN license, must obtain Arizona RN within 90 days of hire
- American Heart Association BLS certification
Adheres to all areas of the KHI Behavioral Expectations Agreement and Social Media Guidelines; Supports/embraces KHI’s Mission, Vision, and values, as well as promotes a positive image of KHI; Acts as a role model to staff; Maintains patient and staff confidentiality; Maintains a professional appearance and manner at all times; Supports a healthy work environment through skilled communication, true collaboration, effective decision making, appropriate staffing, and meaningful recognition.
All care is provided with kindness and compassion.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement for full time employees
- 403b with matching contributions and Sick Time available to all employees
- On-site Wellness Center with fitness classes, personal training, indoor pool, racquetball and basketball courts
- On-site day care exclusive to KRMC employees’ children of all ages
- So much more!
Kingman Regional Medical Center is the largest healthcare provider and the only remaining not-for-profit hospital in Mohave County, Arizona. As a 235-bed multi-campus healthcare system, our medical center includes more than 1,800 employees, 280 physicians/allied health professionals, and 250 volunteers. Kingman Regional Medical Center is recognized as an innovator in rural healthcare, a teaching hospital and a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network. We provide a full-continuum of highly-technical and specialized medical services to meet the healthcare needs of our community.
For more information about our hospital and community, check out our brochure at: www.azkrmc.com/docs/Email-Recruitment-Brochure.pdf
If you want to be a part of a team that is dedicated to delivering the highest quality in patient care, we invite you to explore this opportunity with KRMC and apply online today.
Bonus available only to RNs with one year or more of experience who have not been employed by KRMC within the last 12 months.