Sales Operations Analyst
We are looking for an experienced Sales Operations Analyst to join our team in Toronto! If you are project-oriented, data-driven and always look for ways to enable sales and success, you might be the person we need.
Who Are We?
Who Are We?
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. The role of the Sales Operations Analyst will be integral in creating and coordinating sales-related processes, delivering on the ongoing reporting, championing pipeline management, systems and CRM utilization.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Salesforce and internal systems: Support global sales forecast and pipeline management. Analyze, track and trend KPIs and Sales Metrics for sales leadership. Supports customer accounts transfers and ownership. Be a power user of Sales Ops tools and systems including but not limited to Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Monday.com, Brainshark, and others.
- Reporting and analytics: Monitor and evaluate sales performance through sales analytics and reporting. Compile, analyze and report on sales data for internal business and investors reviews.
- Project support: Driving business process, workflow creation & re-engineering and productivity improvement initiatives. Active participation in projects that enable sales success and optimization. Assess and provide solutions to recurring scenarios for the Sales team, identifying problems in existing processes, systems, and relationships to create process improvement and opportunities to streamline, update, or build from new.
- Sales Enablement & Support: participate in onboarding and training in collaboration with the Learning Experience Designer. Produce ad-hoc reports for Sales as required. Lead and reinforce Sales Ops and CRM best practices across the organization.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A University, College and/or Post Graduate Certificate in Business Administration or a related field of study
- 2+ years’ experience in a Sales Coordinator or Analyst position
- Knowledge of Sales processes, methodologies and practices
- Understanding of Salesforce objects, fields, and reporting
- Outstanding skills in MS Office Suite, primarily Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills to establish cross-functional relationships
- Project-oriented and with high focus on timelines, deliverables, and communications
- Data-driven with outstanding analytical skills able to analyze complex situations and data sets
What we offer for our IoTers:
- A fun team environment and great culture
- Benefits Package -Medical, dental and life insurance
- Referral bonus
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Pre-employment background checks are required.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”