Business Development Manager
Are you a leader in Sales? If you are an experienced Business Development Manager, then you may be the person our team needs! We are seeking a great team player to join our team as a Business Development Manager.
Who Are We?
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. The role of
Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying and cultivating new service opportunities for the growth of KORE wireless IoT solutions, across all geographic locations, while managing a set of strategic accounts.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Represent the KORE brand in a professional high integrity manner at all times
- Cultivate new business from qualified leads received from lead generation group, strategic partners, and prospecting of strategic verticals.
- Execute a sales plan to maximize sales opportunities for all KORE service offerings across all geographic locations
- Establish and sustain commercial relationships in line with KORE values
- Ensure all prospects’ technical and commercial requirements are fully understood and communicated internally using established communication protocols, including opportunity management via SalesForce.com
- Understand and concisely articulate the market position and value proposition of KORE and execute on a strategy that works to set KORE apart in the competitive landscape
Skills, Qualifications and Requirements:
- Ability to have technological and business acumen
- Excellent command of the English language, both oral and written
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Experience in the sale of value-added services or customer relations (Preferred)
- Experience with an IoT or M2M ecosystem partner (Preferred)
What we offer for our IoTers:
- A fun team environment and great culture
- Benefits Package -Medical, dental and life insurance
- Referral bonus
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Pre-employment background checks are required.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”