Manager, Accounting and Consolidations
Are you a strong Consolidations leader? Then you might be the person our team needs! We are seeking an experienced professional to join our Finance team as Manager, Accounting and Consolidations.
The Manager, Accounting and Consolidations will direct/oversee the preparation and distribution of the Company’s consolidated and foreign subsidiary financial statements. The Manager will ensure that all documentation complies with regulations, standards, policies and procedures under US GAAP (or local GAAP for statutory reporting purposes).
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today. The global market for IoT networking solutions is expected to grow 22% (CAGR) per year through 2022, with the number of IoT devices predicted to grow to 55 billion units by 2025. Come be a part of this dynamic and exciting marketplace as a high-performance team member with KORE!
Here at KORE we are looking for strong leadership skill to navigate the changes in the organization, technical knowledge of US GAAP, excellent organizational and analytical skills, and the desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Accountable for a team of accountants who oversee and manage general ledger accounting activities to ensure timely and accurate consolidated and subsidiary reporting, including reviewing and approving inter-company accounting; tangible and intangible asset additions, disposals, amortization/depreciation; chart of accounts maintenance; journal entry support and analysis; balance sheet reconciliations; foreign exchange analysis; eliminating entries and consolidation activities; flux analysis and supporting schedules; etc.
- Coaches and develops direct reports by providing timely and candid feedback on assignments, communicating regularly, developing strong personal and professional relationships and regularly setting goals and expectations
- Manage and proactively drive the month end-close cycle to ensure timely and accurate completion of internal consolidated financial statements, including the Company’s foreign subsidiaries.
- Manage global monthly balance sheet reporting and variance analysis to support financial statement accuracy and completeness, including cumulative translation adjustment reconciliation and fx proof analysis.
- Provide US GAAP interpretations/guidance to assist staff perform appropriate analysis and document accounting determinations in a clear, logical and comprehensive manner for management and external auditors.
- Responsibility for working with regional finance leaders to ensure all annual statutory audits for the Company’s foreign subsidiaries are completed on a timely and accurate basis.
- Ongoing review of monthly and quarterly financial packages produced by foreign subsidiaries, including financial statement reviews and ensuring that results are effectively and timely entered/consolidated as part of the monthly and quarterly corporate close process.
- Ongoing responsibility of review of foreign payroll and other operating expense requirements on a monthly basis.
- Accounting and finance resource for the implementation and setup of new entities including the selection of local outsourced accounting providers, banking and cash management requirements and other regulatory requirements.
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley 404 internal control policies and procedures, execute and document internal controls timely and accurately, and collaborate to revise and enhance internal control policies and procedures as needed.
- Coordinate with external auditors and ensure support and information requests are provided timely for quarterly reviews and annual financial audits.
- Collaborate with stakeholders as necessary to support the implementation of new accounting systems and technologies to support corporate growth and efficiency. Assess, streamline, and improve operational accounting policies and procedures to ensure efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Collaborate, communicate concisely, and work cross-functionally with finance personnel, department managers, auditors, accounting consultants, and other stakeholders as necessary.
- Assist with other projects and process improvement initiatives, as necessary.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance with a CPA designation is required.
- 2 to 5+ years accounting and managerial experience with Big 4 public company audit experience.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS, SEC reporting (Reg. S-X) and Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR) experience
- Strong working Knowledge of NetSuite is a must.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials, facilitate and coordinate multiple deadlines, create cohesive teams, and respond quickly to management requests.
- Leadership experience in organizing, planning and executing projects from conceptualization through implementation across multiple internal and external reporting and organizational lines.
- Proven ability to perform under pressure and stress and to adjust plans to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, and internal control principles including US GAAP.
- Experience in closing, reconciling and maintaining foreign multi-entity financial statements.
- Experience in analyzing financial data and preparing financial reports and financial statements.
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”