We are looking for a Business Analyst! If you're passionate about new technology, organization and enjoy interacting with other, this might be the role for you!
What will you do? The Business Analyst is responsible for focusing on improving operations that involve information technology within KORE while translating customer needs into new products and services which involves communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
Who are we? KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
- Participate in all phases of the systems development life cycle to support the delivery of a multi-tier customer software application.
- Document requirements with use cases, activity diagrams, and UI specification documents.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs.
- Perform and document gaps analysis of business systems and functionalities.
- Closely interact with all stakeholders to determine requirements for new projects and enhancements and translate and document the requirements into functional requirements/specifications.
- Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing, and analyzing data requirements
- Identify and prioritize technical and functional requirements for assigned projects
- Prioritize requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups.
- Provide guidance to help the Development organization understand requirements and deliver what the customer really wants.
- Determine if the solution proposed by Development satisfies the requirement(s)
- Provides guidance and answers to the questions:
- What does the solution need to do?
- How is it used?
- What do customers prefer?
- Is the proposed solution sufficient to meet the needs of customers?
- Is it optimum?
- How can the solution be differentiated to drive preference?
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field of study
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Mastery of strategic business process modeling, traceability, and quality management techniques
- Excellent command of the English language, both oral and written
- Strong organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to learn new technology
- Detail oriented with high level of accuracy, analytical, and solid problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively interact and consult with others
- Experience with cost-benefit analysis
- Experience with process and organization modeling including use cases, activity diagrams, business process modeling notation, workflow, and swim lanes.
- Knowledge of technology structures (telecommunication, networks, databases, communications and internet)
PREFERRED SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Software Consulting or Engineering background
- Software Quality Assurance
- Legally eligible to work in Canada. This is a hybrid role.
- Some travel may be required.
- Continuous Learning
- Communication Proficiency
- Planning/Organizational Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain stationary; move; lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. The employee must regularly sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
OTHER EXPECTED WORK STATUS/HOURS:
- 40 hours per week.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”