Are you looking to enter the revolutionary world of IoT? If you are a great team player and enjoy using cutting edge technologies to build scalable solutions, you may be the person our team needs! We are seeking a talented candidate to join our team as Software Developer.
We are looking for a technical leader who loves building software to join our Product Development team based out of our development headquarters in Winnipeg, Canada. You will be joining a team of developers who build and constantly improve our flagship product - ConnectivityPro. This PaaS solution provides IoT connectivity management for an industry that is growing and changing at an incredible pace. We are building software products to lead that change.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Create business value through high-quality software.
- Commitment to continuously improve the end-customer experience.
- Work as part of a development team to deliver value at pace while producing code that is easily maintainable and extendable.
- Build and maintain highly available production systems.
- Lead code reviews and drive best practices.
- Support a culture of continuous improvement.
- Lead and guide the team in identifying and implementing new technologies.
Skills and Qualifications:
- +2 years of experience in software development.
- Expertise with TypeScript/Node.js/React/Angular.
- Expertise in API design using REST or GraphQL.
- Expertise with microservice design and architecture.
- Experience with databases management systems such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB or Couchbase
- Experience with event streaming and Apache Kafka.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafana
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery systems such as TeamCity, Gitlab, Helm or Jenkins.
- Understanding of the various networking components/protocols of the web: HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, TLS certificates, load balancers, etc.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms considered an asset
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Five or more years in an engineering role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The need to keep your skillset current; a thirst for learning.
- Resourcefulness in the face of hard challenges.
- Demonstrated experience solving complex and large-scale software problems.
- The ability to discern stakeholder needs to design relevant, high quality solutions.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
- A fun team environment and great culture
- Benefits Package -Medical, dental and life insurance
- Referral bonus
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We perform pre-employment background checks screening.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”